This Corporate Finance firm now has a key requirement, suitable for a commercially minded and ambitious graduate, as detailed below, offering a step into a highly rewarding, commercial and exciting profession. Corporate Finance is often seen as the most dynamic area of the accountancy profession, with quick development and strong salary plus bonus on offer for committed people, who show the right characteristics.
Corporate Finance Analyst
In a small team, you will support throughout the deal process. If you are ambitious to forge a longer term career in Corporate Finance, you can get involved in that parts of the role.
You could well be someone with initial accountancy experience, or a graduate who wants to get into the dynamic and interesting area of Corporate Finance. This can offer you a crucial role in a quick moving area with a strong reward package.
* Market screening/research: identifying potential buyers and sellers of companies within specified markets by analysing financial data and service offerings via company websites
* Contacting potential buyers/sellers: initiating contact with company owners to discuss M&A opportunities within the market and providing confidential documents
* Developing and creating marketing documents
* Composing detailed and professional emails
* Answering inbound phone calls to office
* Keeping up to date with market trends: through various paid subscriptions, keeping an active eye on potential opportunities that have arisen within the market that may align with current mandates/ opportunities