A successful corporate finance team are seeking to hire a qualified accountant with a background either in Corporate Finance or from within the accountancy profession for a key role in their business. The firm are interested in people with advisory, corporate finance or transaction services experience, but they will also look at accountants or audit focused professionals who would like to move into corporate finance.
Corporate Finance Executive
This opportunity is within a very high quality team offering great ongoing career opportunities plus highly competitive salaries and benefits.
There is flexibility in the level of role on offer but the attached details and below explain more.
This Corporate Finance team can hire at an Assistant Manager or potentially Manager level. Salary and bonus really are open and will depend on the person hired. I think it is realistic that the basic salary might range up to around late £40's bonus, which was very good last year at this firm.
This role is focused on lead advisory, some due diligence as described below. The firm ideally need some proven CF experience, but are open minded on the level of hire and can offer very broad exposure, but still within a good sized practice with serious career and earnings advancement possible.
This exciting role offers the opportunity to gain hands on experience on a variety of transactions including trade sales, private equity investments, management buyouts, acquisitions and bank funding.
What you will be doing
* Analysing financial statements, management information, financial forecasts and market intelligence
* Preparing key client deliverables including Information Memorandum and financial models
* Undertaking research on potential buyers, market trends, comparable transactions and potential new clients
* Managing and acting as deal leader on smaller transactions
* Attend client meetings
* Maintaining an appropriate network of peers, in intermediaries, banks and private equity
Who are we looking for
* ACA/ACCA qualified
* 1 - 2 years post qualification experience in a previous corporate finance role ideally or a keen appetite for this type of work
* A commercial mind
* Your background should be predominantly gained from working in an accountancy firm or advisory business and you will be excited by the prospect of joining a quick growing and already well regarded brand of advisors.