Blusource are partnered with a Nottinghamshire SME to employ their new Company Accountant on a full-time permanent basis. This is a great opportunity to be their finance number one working directly with the owners of the business, supporting this highly reputable business in their continued success.
As their Company Accountant you will:
* Prepare quarterly management accounts
* Manage company bank accounts, ensuring bank reconciliation is completed monthly
* Mange the sales and purchase ledger
* Be responsible for VAT.
* Leasing with the external accountant on the preparation of year end statutory accounts
This role is commutable from Nottingham city centre as well as surrounding areas and will see the successful candidate join a long-standing team working with business owners who will truly value your input and hard work. Ideally you will have:
* Experience working as a stand-alone finance professional in an SME
* Have experience preparing management accounts
* A good knowledge of transactional finance
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you hit apply now.