Blusource are working with a fantastic client who are looking to recruit into a full-time Central Operations Coordinator position commutable from areas such as Lichfield, Tamworth, Coleshill, Sutton Coldfield and Burton Upon Trent.
You will have previously worked within an Operations administrator or co-ordinator role where you have supported central services or the core business functions to ensure it is running efficiently. You will have previous experience improving processes and procedures, strong internal and external stakeholder management and administrative skills.
Some of the responsibilities in this role will look like:
* Supporting Learning and Development, Health and Safety, I.T, Head Office and HR.
* Identify ways to improve the processes and procedures
* Develop effective communication with suppliers, contractors and external stakeholders
* Data entry
* Completing administrative tasks to ensure all all information is accurate and reported across all areas of the functions you will be supporting with
* Administer projects
* Supporting the Central Operations Manager in strategic growth.
This role will require someone with strong I.T skills particularly in Excel and have an understanding of system process. You will need to have strong communication skills, be highly organised and be willing to get involved in all areas of the business! If this role sounds of interest to you, then please apply today!