We are working with a Milton Keynes based accountancy firm, looking to recruit a Senior Accountant through to Accounts Manager level job for a crucial position in the firm. This role will enable you to become an integral part of their team.
Opportunity for the suitable candidate to demonstrate ability to progress to the senior management group in this firm.
Based in a pleasant office location, this firm's clients are SME's ranging from start-ups to multi-million pound companies.
The Ideal Candidate will have experience working in practice and ideally, a good working knowledge of Xero. Your core experience should include knowledge of preparing statutory accounts. Audit experience would be an advantage, but is not necessary.
The Senior Accountant role is office based but there is scope for the role to be flexible hours and we would consider hybrid working.
This role is perfect for someone who is ambitious, driven and is looking for an exciting new challenge and anyone between Senior through to experienced Manager level can be considered.
* (Helping to or independently) Managing a portfolio of clients
* Preparing and reviewing Accounts
* Audit involvement is optional, dependent on your experience or preference.
* Develop relationships with clients
* Ensure work is completed on time, within budget and to a high standard
* Preparing Forecasts and Budgets for clients in your portfolio
* Performing company valuations
* Reviewing and continuously improving processes and controls
* Working closely with the accounts technicians, semi senior, administrative staff, tax department and Partners to deliver a great service to clients
Salary: Competitive and according to experience
Benefits: Pension. Opportunity for flexible working.
Licence/Certification: ACCA or ACA qualified ideally or qualified by your experience
Flexible hours, hybrid working, career development, salary progression and parking are on offer.