We are recruiting for a long established and highly reputable accountancy firm in Nottingham. They are looking for a bookkeeping senior/manager to join them.
Salaries will depend totally on experience and qualifications.
The successful candidate must have experience using Sage. The firm can consider full or part time and the role is largely office based at their offices just outside the city centre.
They have a great reputation for retaining staff and being a pleasant place to work.
MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTANT - Senior or Manager role available
Responsibilities will include:-
* Bookkeeping for numerous clients on various products, such as Sage Accounts, Sage one, Quickbooks, Quickbooks online, Kashflow and Tas Books
* Managing various external and internal clients
* Cash flow forecasts
* Preparing monthly supplier payment runs
* Managing client's cash flow including all bank reconciliations and payments
* VAT return preparation
* Preparation and submission of EC Sales Returns
* Monthly and Quarterly Management accounts
* Providing training to clients on various software packages
* Prepare financial statements for limited companies and charities on occasion
* Prepare corporation taxation and deferred taxation on occasion