A long-standing accountancy firm in Derby are looking to hire into an important job role of Bookkeeper, available on a part time OR full time basis, with all applications with relevant experience considered.
Solid bookkeeping experience is required and someone who has experience in Sage is helpful, with other packages such as xero being used too.
OVERVIEW ON THE ROLE:
Salary will of course depend on experience. The firm are determined to keep on open mind on salary as they really need the right person.
Flexible hours, meaning you can work your hours anywhere between 8:30am-6pm and lots of additional benefits. Anyone from people seeking circa 3 days per week up to full time can be considered - this role can fit a part time working schedule.
To a degree, they can shape the roles around the right applicant. The jobs would suit someone seeing a stable and long term position.
This firm would like to take on an all-rounder using online systems like Xero, Quickbooks Online and Sage one.
- Bookkeeping using various accounting packages including: Xero, Sage Cloud, Quickbooks etc
- Completing VAT returns in accordance with MTD
- Processing purchase and sales invoices, receipts and payments
- Bank reconciliations and posting bank transactions
- Posting wages journals
- Reconciling all balance sheet items including trade debtors and creditors, loans, intercompany accounts, PAYE and VAT
- Processing prepayments and accruals
- Maintaining the fixed asset register
- Liaising with clients in a professional manner
- Visiting clients' premises as required
Flexible/Hybrid working is available
Will be based on experience and discussed at interview.