An exciting accountancy brand are hiring into a vital job based from their Leicester office where they have a key need for an Audit Senior or Semi Senior.
This position would be based from and focused on clients in and around Leicester, with occasional work on clients further afield, but working hours and travel demands will be very sensible. The job is focused on and largely involved in audit work, so that would be the majority of this role, working on the firm's largest, corporate client base in a vital position with full support for your personal development.
An opportunity to progress is available and the salary is open ended, dependent on your experience and stage of study.
What is on offer:
* Strong salary, depending on experience and study support - Genuine work / life balance without the excessive travel and hours at some larger firms
* Good holiday allowance
* Study support
* Health plan, income protection, life assurance, pension, discounted benefits, social events regularly, parking on site, friendly and flexible working environment, ongoing career development and support.
This role is a definite requirement, so not going to be retracted due to the current situation.
Position: Audit Senior
* Management and delivery of assignments
* Planning assignments, including budgeting and use of analytical review
* Supervising, delegating and reviewing work to juniors
* Experience of working in audit, ideally obtained within practice
* AAT/ ACCA/ ACA studier or fully qualified
* Experience of completing private company audits
* Computer literate; keyboard skills, proficiency in Outlook, Excel & PowerPoint