One of Leicester's leading accountancy firms are seeking to recruit into an Audit and Accounts job, with flexibility on hiring from Semi-Senior to Assistant Manager level. The role will blend audit and accounts work.
In joining this firm, you would be part of one of Leicester's largest independent firms, but with a family-centric culture, good work/life balance and a social environment. Although this role includes audit, travel to clients is far less than in larger firms and the balance very good. You can still have the benefits of a career path and development opportunity, but with very little overtime or extensive travelling.
You will be part of a quick growing business in an exciting environment.
In return, they offer a competitive package, including good salary, free car parking, a pleasant modern office environment and the opportunity to both enjoy and develop your career.
The proposed salary will entirely depend upon experience and qualification level.
Your package includes:
* Competitive market rate salary, much better than average holiday allowance, private health, pension, flexible working policy, free parking and ongoing career opportunities
The role includes:
* Plan and undertake audit and independent examination assignments of companies and also specialist assignments such as charities and pension schemes.
* Prepare financial statements for limited companies.
* Support and develop trainee accountants with their assignments.
* Deliver an excellent level of customer service, managing and exceeding client expectations, responding to all ad hoc queries in a timely manner.
* Maintain up to date technical knowledge and attend all relevant training, conferences and seminars.
* Manage all work efficiently, profitably and in accordance with the Company's procedures.