A modern, quick growing and flexible accountancy practice are seeking a capable Accounts and Audit professional, seeking a role offering career development potential in a firm that have a strong record of promoting people to management levels / Partner.
They are looking for an experienced auditor to join this dynamic and forward-thinking Accountancy Practice, based out of their Burton office, with hybrid working as standard.
This is a highly varied role working with a range of Clients and Businesses and an opportunity to develop a new business direction within the Organisation. As a growing business, there is opportunity to progress to Partner level for the right person.
* Managing a portfolio of audit clients including the preparation of limited company accounts, corporation tax returns and audit files.
* Preparation of directors' personal tax returns.
* Liaising with and training clients, acting as a point of contact for enquiries, and encouraging positive relationships.
* Supervision of junior staff.
* Reporting to the Company Directors.
What you will need:
* ACCA or ACA part/qualified or qualified by experience.
* Strong accounts preparation and corporation tax knowledge.
* Good communication skills, written, verbal and active listening.
* Confidence when dealing with clients.
In return they offer a competitive salary and benefits package, flexible working and progression opportunities.