An exciting accountancy and advisory brand are hiring into a crucial job role, centred from Leicester and ideally at a Manager level, but those from Assistant Manager to Senior Manager can be considered.
This role is actively being hired now and is not affected by the broader covid-19 situation.
This firm have exceptional talent amongst the managerial ranks and a key need for an Audit Manager with progression to Senior Manager soon and beyond.
This position would involve some travel up and down the M1 corridor, but there will also be full, flexible working technology in place and a local office to you where the role will be based from.
An opportunity to progress into a Senior Manager role could well be available after an initial period as an Audit Manager. Salary is open ended and could reach early £50's on basic salary.
* Holiday: 25 days holiday plus bank holidays (pro-rata)
* Significant benefits package with multiple additions on top of salary
An exciting brand and opportunity for someone who is technically strong, commercial and client focused.
About the role:
Working on a broad portfolio of audit clients, both owner-managed and corporate, the Audit Manager will work alongside the management team across the business. The position will be a client-facing role, managing and developing client relationships.
* Acting as a key point of contact within the firm for audit clients.
* Responsible for the financial performance and management of a portfolio of audit clients
* Build and maintain strong relationships with clients, being a main point of contact throughout the year for queries and support
* Complete engagements within agreed budgets and timescales
* Manage audit resources
* Identify and recognise service line opportunities with new clients
* Play an integral role in the recruitment, retention, development and motivation of the team
* ACCA or ACA. Alternatively, to be able to demonstrate significant qualification by experience
* Prior experience of managing a portfolio of audit clients
* Experience of audit testing
* Recent accounting experience,including knowledge of UK GAAP and Company Law
What is on offer:
* Salary depending on experience
* Rewards and incentives
* Agile working platform
* Parking on-site
* Friendly and inclusive working environment
* Regular training and development