If you have developed your career in audit and would like to continue your progression, this position offers a way to do that, coming with a good work / life balance, plus the opportunity to develop towards a Director position and potentially RI status (responsible individual) if you wish to.
In a location easily accessible from most of Derbyshire, Nottingham and surrounding areas, you will work in a good sized, commercial, yet friendly firm on a broad range of clients including some interesting and unusual industries.
Beyond audit, this role could broaden out to include recruitment, compliance, anti-money laundering etc. Audit clients are generally medium sized organisations, with some larger ones, charities etc.
If you are already an R.I or would aspire to become one in the future, this role could offer support to reach that goal, but similarly, you don't have to become an RI to apply.
CORE DUTIES INCLUDE
* Leading and managing audits
* Signing off non-audit statutory accounts
* Dealing with queries from clients.
* Working closely with the accounts and bookkeeping team
* Managing client take-on processes.
* Managing billing
* Either already acting as an Audit Manager or ambitious Audit Senior / Assistant Manager keen to progress
* Keen to progress into a leading and mixed audit and accounts role
* Experience of training and mentoring junior staff
BENEFITS TO YOU
Standard full-time week, very limited overtime, family friendly working hours, which are flexible across the week.
Very strong holiday allowance, 28 days plus bank holidays, health / life insurance, parking, great offices, real progression.