A leading accountancy firm in the East Midlands are seeking to recruit, both at Audit and Accounts Senior level and for an Audit and Accounts Manager job. They feel that their offering is particularly good and they are confident that they can offer a quicker promotion schedule than the majority of their competitors, with Partnership a real possibility for ambitious people.
You will have proven experience gained from working in an accountancy firm, ideally including strong audit experience but applicants at Semi Senior and Senior level will also be considered, even if they have a small amount of practical audit experience.
Below are the key benefits available with this firm and these job opportunities:
* Quick progression available through the ranks as there are no blocked routes to Manager, Director and Partner. Rapid growth, a truly meritocratic appraisal system and the opportunity for talent to develop due to the future needs at Manager / Director level with this firm.
* Superb offices which are modern, spacious, open plan and well located.
* A broad range of clients ensuring your technical experience is used and grown from small to listed / PLC. This firm also has a number of sector specialisms, allowing you to learn about industries in detail and potentially specialise yourself as you develop.
* A relatively even split between Audit and Accounts work. Those with a preference can be accommodated, with the jobs split proportionally to favour either audit or accounts.
* A firm big enough in scale to offer ongoing career development and prestigious work but small enough to always recognise an individual's effort and ability to ensure that is rewarded.
* If you are ambitious and seeking a Partnership role one day, you will work with some of the region's best networked and most successful Partners who can mentor your development.
* A highly competitive salary and benefits scheme including healthcare, discounts to important services and goods through the company, vouchers, additional flexibility around holidays etc.
* A sensible work / life balance and travel planned around where you live rather than your office location.
To learn more, please apply or contact Greg Emmerson at Blusource. We have been recruiting for and working with this firm for over 15 years.