We have a new career opportunity for an Accounts Trainee/Semi-Senior in Nottingham, with opportunity to really develop your level and career in a firm with genuine work/life balance and progression opportunties.
The salary range is open within reason, so if you are interested in the role, we can make them aware of your salary level / expectations.
The firm will consider candidates with practice experience, either studying for the final stages of AAT, or chartered qualifications. You should be amitious to develop your skills and become an integral member of the team.
The role will include:
* Sole trader, partnership and Ltd company accounts
* VAT returns and bookkeeping
* Tax computations
* Client contact/communication
* Genuine work / life balance meaning little, if any overtime and flexi-time syste
* Progression opportunties and development
* Study support for ACA or ACCA, or AAT
* Child care vouchers, flexible working, and much more