Blusource Recruitment are currently handling Accounts roles with some personal tax work for jobs in locations including Market Harborough, Kettering, Leicester and Northampton.
An established accountancy firm are recruiting for a key role in their team. They are equally happy to look at ambitious people as they are those seeking a settled position.
* Assist in the preparation of self-assessment tax returns and computations by entering source information provided by clients, including preparing rental income accounts, dividends, pensions and other associated tasks.
* Preparing simple income and expenditure accounts and rental statements
* Drafting Capital Gains Tax computations for senior review.
* Preparing other HMRC forms for senior review, including tax elections, and amending PAYE tax codes.
* Bookkeeping tasks in Sage Line 50, TASBooks and Xero.
* Prepare financial statements for limited company, partnership and sole trader clients.
The candidate can be qualified by experience and doesn't necessarily have to have any tax qualifications.
The role would involve personal tax computations and submissions for around 3 or 4 months of the year. This side of the role would involve bookkeeping, preparing accounts to draft level from a variety of different bookkeeping packages such as Xero, Sageline 50, Quick Books etc for sole traders, partnerships, limited Companies etc. Occasionally, some of this work may be carried out at clients premises. From time to time there will also be audit work to complete . The candidate can be QBE or an active studier, the firm offer full study support.
The position can be part or full-time depending on the candidates preference.
The salary guide is open within reason.
An established firm with a strong local presence can offer flexibility and job development for the right person with study support if required.