An accountancy firm in Ashbourne are seeking to recruit into an Accounts and Tax Manager job.
This practice are seeking a Management level professional and the salary paid will depend totally upon experience and relevance to their job.
An exciting opportunity for a dual accounts and tax manager. Growth is happening within the business and career development is available for ambitious applications.
The successful candidate will work closely with a partner and the tax advisory side of the role is important.
The salary guide attached to this advert is only intended as a broad indication. The actual salary paid will depend on the person's skills and qualification level.
* Responsible for managing a client portfolio
* Accounting work on a variety of clients with many in the agriculture and horticulture sector
* Quality control of all accounting assignments
* Responsible for setting client fee budgets
* Responsible for client billing
* Responsible for WIP control
* Preparation of tax returns and computations as appropriate
* Assist with tax planning assignments
* Promotion of the firm
* Development of connections likely to produce new business to the firm