An accountancy firm in Ashbourne are seeking to recruit into an Accounts and Tax Manager job.
This salary paid will depend totally upon experience and relevance to their job.
An exciting opportunity for a dual accounts and tax manager AND accounts senior. Growth is happening within the business and career development is available for ambitious applications.
The successful candidate will work closely with a partner and the tax advisory side of the role is important.
The salary guide attached to this advert is only intended as a broad indication. The actual salary paid will depend on the person's skills and qualification level.
Key Responsibilities for the Management role:
* Responsible for managing a client portfolio
* Accounting work on a variety of clients with many in the agriculture and horticulture sector
* Quality control of all accounting assignments
* Responsible for setting client fee budgets
* Responsible for client billing
* Responsible for WIP control
* Preparation of tax returns and computations as appropriate
* Assist with tax planning assignments
* Promotion of the firm
* Development of connections likely to produce new business to the firm