An accountancy firm close to Melton Mowbray, Stamford, Oakham and Leicester are hiring into a job at a more senior level for a Senior Accountant or Supervisor / Manager. This is a senior opportunity with the firm at Supervisor level. Salary will depend on experience and qualifications of course. Parking, great offices, an increasing holiday allowance and flexible working hours are on offer.
There is a focus on cloud accounting, so experience with xero is ideally sought after or other cloud accounting software.
You will have responsibility for a small team including staff with payroll and accounts responsibilities, in order to deliver services to clients.
* Supervise and train staff
* Develop strong technical knowledge on Xero and Receipt Bank.
* Oversee VAT returns to ensure deadlines for filing are met.
* Manage workload and upskill staff with training where required
* Handle client queries.
* Induct staff and undertake staff reviews
Key skills and experience required
* Supervisory experience
* AAT level 4 qualified or similar qualification
* Competent knowledge of bookkeeping, payroll and pension procedures / regulations
* Skilled user of Xero and Receipt Bank
INFORMATION ON THE FIRM:
The focus of this firm is outsourced accounts for clients, so they operate as a finance department for their clients, dealing with everything from bookkeeping through to more advanced management accounts information such as cash flows, forecasting etc. More unusual work can include corporate finance work for their customers.