An accountancy practice within reach of Leicester, Hinckley, Lutterworth and Coalville are seeking an experienced Accountant for a job with supervisory and management responsibilities. The exact level of the job is flexible within reason so applications are encouraged from anyone between Accounts Senior to Experienced Manager level. You do not have to be qualified but ACA / ACCA would be welcomed as would those qualified by their experience.
* Review of work prepared by junior members of staff including training where required through to final accounts and tax returns.
* Helping with the day to day running of the office, including assistance with the management of staff, dealing with client queries and organizing the work schedule.
* Responsibility for meeting Companies House and HMRC filing deadlines
* Responsibility for managing client contact.
* Accounts preparation - Producing work will still be a key part of the role as well as managing others.
* Other work includes all tax computations both personal and corporate and management accounts on a monthly and quarterly basis.
Salary will of course depend upon level of qualification and ability. That would be judged at interview and an appropriate offer made.