We are recruiting a new Accountant job for a successful, independent accountancy firm based in Central Derby, offering flexible working conditions, free parking and a role with variety and responsibility in a friendly team. This role is needed now and the recruitment will not be affected by covid-19 concerns, with only the start date potentially impacted. The job can be hired full time or part time.
This job can be hired at anywhere between a competent Semi Senior, through to experienced Manager grade.
Please review and let me know if you would like me to put you forward for this position?
We have worked with this firm several times in the last few years, the role will be varied and could be moulded to an extent by the successful applicant. The firm can hire up to an experienced Manager grade, but good Semi Senior or Senior Accountants are encouraged to apply. Duties will include, but are not limited to:
* Accounts Preparation, including review and delegating work if you have that experience
* Working alongside the Partners to assist with overall practice and workflow management
* Management Accounts
* Bookkeeping and VAT returns
* Managing a client portfolio, dealing directly with clients and answering queries
* Overseeing the payroll function and helping to ensure systems and work is of the right standard.
* Tax returns
* Other ad hoc duties
Salary will depend totally on experience and qualifications.