Accountancy & Business Services Assistant Manager
A leading Accountancy and Advisory brand can hire anywhere from a capable Senior through to Manager level for an important job role in Leicester, offering hybrid working, parking on site and a raft of benefits, such as flexi-time, buy / sell holidays etc.
This role will focus on managing a portfolio of clients and taking a lead on business services work (non-audit), ensuring deadlines are met, providing assistance with the management of assignments and staff and resources for client jobs.
* Genuine Work Life balance
* Accredited Investor in People
* Continued development and staff investment program to help you achieve your ambitions
* 33 days holiday Inc. bank holidays, plus the opportunity to buy or sell up to 5 days
* Very competitive salary
* Awards and bonuses
* Car lease scheme
* And more!
The role focuses around the following areas:
- Review statutory accounts
- Review management accounts, VAT returns, CIS returns and other ad hoc work
- Monitor work in progress on all jobs within the portfolio
- Manage own portfolio of clients (dependent on your level)
- Working on and improving your knowledge of cloud accounting software (Xero, Sage & Quickbooks)
There will be involvement in all aspects of supervising staff, dependent on your level, portfolio management and working alongside others in the management team to provide the best service for clients. A great career opportunity for anyone with a strong basis in accountancy practice. ACA / ACCA or qualified by experience is welcome to apply.