We are currently recruiting an Administrator for an established but modern firm of accountants based in Derby. Our client is a highly reputable business and they are seeking to hire a capable admin to assist their accounts staff. Experience in a firm of accountants would be desirable, but the firm could also consider someone with strong general administration experience.
The firm has a great reputation for retaining staff and being a pleasant place to work. Salary is dependant on experience.
The role will include standard administrative duties, but also some duties sepcific to accountancy practice. Training will be provided if you do not have experienece in all of the duties below. Examples of duties include:
* Meeting and greeting clients
* Booking meetings
* Raising client invoices
* Forming Limited Companies using software
* Chasing outstanding and required information from client and setting up client files
* Dealing with client queries by telephone and e-mail
* Liasing with HMRC
* Liasing with Companies House
* Ordering office supplies