This role represents an excellent opportunity for a recently qualified or part-qualified accountant to join a successful accountancy practice in Reading, and perform a varied role including business advisory, audit, accounts preparation and compliance.
Reporting to the Practice Manager and Partners, you will enjoy preparing the accounts for a number of Sole Traders, Partnerships and Limited Companies as well as VAT returns and audit work.
Who we're looking for the successful candidate will be part-qualified or qualified by experience and have a strong, varied background in public practice.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Preparing accounts for Sole Traders, Partnerships and Limited Companies
* Producing regular management accounts
* Processing VAT returns
* Attending and supporting on external audits
* Corporation Tax
* Personal Tax
* Studying towards the ACCA/ACA or be AAT Qualified
* Practice experience
* Experience of accounts preparation
* Experience in Iris and Sage
* Understanding of tax including corporation and self-assessment
* We are offering a great basic salary, excellent prospects and benefits included, STUDY SUPPORT FOR ACCA / ACA
This is an ideal opportunity for a recently qualified accountant to join an expanding regional practice.
The job may be suitable for candidates who have experience in the following: Accounts Senior, Accounts Semi-Senior, Accountant, Senior Accountant, Accounts Assistant, Practice Accountant, Assistant Accountant, Chartered Accountant, ACA, ACCA, AAT.