An accountancy practice are seeking to hire into payroll teams based at both their Lincoln and Spalding offices. Salaries will totally depend on experience and ability and the range indicated on this advert is only a broad guide.
A PAYROLL MANAGER POSITION IS AVAILABLE IN SPALDING
You will manage the payroll bureau and team of payroll processors to include weekly, fortnightly, monthly and four weekly payrolls. You will support the team in payroll best practice, advising and guiding where appropriate both team members and clients. Key responsibilities:
* Payroll and benefits management experience gained in similar environment is essential
* Must be competent regarding calculations in benefits, payments, calculations of holiday and other payments.
* SAGE Payroll systems experience is essential
* In-depth Pension Automatic Enrolment knowledge is essential.
* Must be experienced at an advanced level with creating and manipulating data using MS Excel.
* Some travel to clients and other offices a requirement
* 27 days holiday, Annual holiday purchase scheme, Company pension scheme, Flexible working, Childcare Vouchers, Cycle to Work scheme
A PAYROLL PROCESSER ROLE IS AVAILABLE IN LINCOLN
You will be part of a successful and friendly team, working with a range of clients.
The successful applicant will be part of a wonderful business that has grown significantly in recent years and who have a culture of promoting and developing their staff. The firm have an active and regular appraisal process promising career progression.
A highly competitive salary and benefits package is on offer - please apply without delay. The salary paid to the successful applicant will depend purely on their skills and experience.
As a Payroll Processor you will provide payroll services to include weekly, fortnightly, monthly and four weekly payrolls. You will give help and advice regarding payrolls and ensure accuracy and attention to detail at all times.
* 22 days holiday, Flexible working hours, Company pension scheme, Annual holiday purchase scheme, Childcare Vouchers