A leading services business are hiring into 2 payroll vacancies at their superb offices with jobs for a Payroll Administrator and Senior Payroll Administrator available.
The salary paid will depend totally upon experience and relevance to their jobs. They are Full time or Part Time jobs.
JOBS OVERVIEW - Derby
You will join the Payroll team which is responsible for administering the salary / pension payments of both SME and corporate clients. You will be involved in processing all aspects of the payroll process from start to finish in accordance with monthly deadlines and rules, including setting up new staff on the payroll system, inputting contractual changes, absence adjustments, SMP, SSP, SPP and SAP.
You will also be responsible for communicating information as required.
The role is demanding and you will need to be able to prioritise and organise your workload effectively.
Skills ideally sought include:
* Experience of processing volume payrolls
* Knowledge and understanding of statutory payroll obligations such as SSP, SMP
* Experienced in using Sage payroll software is essential
* Auto-enrolment knowledge and working experience is essential
* Good computer skills - word, excel, outlook
* Ability to build relationships with clients
* Flexible and able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
* High levels of attention to detail
A great working environment, highly competitive salary and benefits package are on offer.