Blusource HR are currently recruiting for an experienced HR, Payroll and Pensions Assistant to join a friendly and busy team. Based just outside of the city centre, easily commutable from West Bridgford, Carlton, Arnold, Burton Joyce and Bingham.
This will be a varied role, in which previous experience of working across HR, payroll and pensions would be advantageous. Key responsibilities will include:
- Being the first point of contact for payroll and pensions related queries
- Assisting with pay inputs for several payrolls
- Assisting with administration for extra payments and deduction claims, e.g. overtime
- Maintaining all payroll information and records, including maternity, paternity and sick pay
- Coordination of pension administration
- Keeping the pensions records for new starters and leavers up to date
If you are looking to progress your career in pensions/payroll whilst working as part of a a busy and friendly HR department, this could be the role for you! Additional benefits include on site parking, generous pension scheme and holiday allowance and childcare vouchers.
Please apply today if this role is of interest!