Blusource Finance are recruiting for a business in Leicester who need a Management Accountant for an 18 month contract. The role can be easily commuted to from Nottingham , Derby, Loughborough, Coventry and anywhere in Leicestershire.
Overseeing a small team of 2, you will
* Assist with streamlining of processes and process improvement
* Manage the cost review process during month end - particularly of central cost centres.
* Be responsible for preparing month end reporting, both to the UK Board, and to Group.
* Work with the Financial Controller and Financial Accountant to ensure the integrity of the general ledger.
* Prepare information for half year and full year reporting.
* Take an active, leading role in the preparation of budgets.
* Assist as required with weekly forecasts, quarterly re-forecasts and 3 year planning.
* Balance sheet reconciliations
* Systems related improvements, tasks and upgrades.
* Support the Financial Controller in liaising with Group Internal Audit.
* Supporting the Financial Controller and Finance Director in ad hoc projects.
* Support the monthly controls review process.
* Development of standard financial reporting
We are looking for:
A qualified accountant (with at least two years PQE) who has excellent excel skills and possess the ability to present and communicate at all levels of the business, including board level.
Do you have:
* experience of managing people;
* strong excel skills;
* the ability to work to tight deadlines;
* experience of process improvement;
* the ability to work in a fast-paced, constantly evolving workplace environment;
* experience of both IFRS and UKGAAP;
* experience working with Cognos or a similar reporting system
If you have most of these, apply ASAP to be considered for this opportunity.