Blusource HR are currently recruiting for an HR Business Partner to join a growing not for profit organisation based in Derby and easily commutable from Burton upon Trent, Castle Donington, Long Eaton and Ilkeston. This role is a fixed term contract position of 12 months.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced HR Business Partner to join an established HR team. Partnering with internal stakeholders, key responsibilities will include:
* Employee Relations - providing advice and guidance to senior managers on various matters, e.g. disciplinary, grievance, attendance.
* Analysing turnover and retention of staff, and advising on effective methods to retain staff.
* Recruitment - advise on recruitment best practice and work with the recruitment team to promote the organisation as an employer of choice.
* Employment Law - providing advice, including advice on TUPE.
* Advise on pay and benefits, reward and promotion.
The role also includes some line management responsibility.
If you are an experienced HR Business Partner who is keen to add value to a growing organisation, please apply today if this role is of interest!