Blusource are working with a Derby based professional services business seeking a Finance Manager to join the management team.
This is a hands on role where you will also oversee a junior accountant who deals with the ledgers etc, and you will be responsible for providing key information to enhance the company's productivity and performance.
As Finance Manager you will have overall responsibility for:
* Preparing Statutory Accounts for partnership and limited company and Corporate / Partnership tax returns.
* Involvement in payroll and P11D's
* Managing debtors and chasing as appropriate
* VAT returns
* Overseeing and posting on sage systems
* Bank reconciliations
* Reconciling payments
* Reviewing systems and procedures
* Promoting efficiency and staff productivity
* Ad-hoc projects on behalf of the company partners
The successful applicant will have a relevant accounting qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA, ACMA) and ideally have worked in a professional services/time billing environment. Salary negotiable dependent upon knowledge and experience.