Are you a newly qualified solicitor looking to go into Environmental Law?
Blusource Legal have been instructed to find suitable candidates to join an outstanding law firm at their Leicester Offices. This would be a varied and diverse role and candidates should be flexible in relation to this. The work is predominantly Environmental and so key responsibilities include;
- Advising on all aspects of environmental permitting regime
- Waste management and waste offences
- Ecological issues included protected sites and species
- Environmental issues in corporate and property transactions (due diligence, contractual terms, warranties etc)
There is also some wider overlap with planning which may include:
- Planning enforcement
- Claims for judicial review with a planning background
- Commercial litigation where the factual background is loosely rooted in planning
This position is ideal for individuals at a newly qualified level, however the firm will consider applications from more senior candidates if they have relevant experience. At a newly qualified level it would be advantageous if applicants had previous experience in environmental or planning law, and in commercial litigation or commercial property.
If you are interested in this role and would like to be considered please contact Claire Dickerson on 07958071969 for a confidential discussion.