Are you an experienced Paralegal looking for a new job opportunity?
Blusource Legal are working with a leading Law firm based in the East Midlands to find a Legal Secretary to work within their Real Estate department.
You will be required to work as part of an ambitious team to provide secretarial support to help the legal team deliver outstanding service to the firms clients. This is an exciting opportunity to work on a variety of matters and perform important duties including the following;
- Assisting with land registry forms and other legal documentation
- Use of a case management system to process and progress files
- Providing excellent support to both colleagues and clients
- Management of diaries, bills, and other financial administration
- Organising meetings and making of travel arrangements
You will already have experience working in an administration role, ideally gained working in a legal secretarial role within a Real Estate team. Confidence with IT systems including Microsoft packages is essential, and experience of dealing with land registry forms is desired.
If are interested in this position and would like to hear more about it, please contact Claire Dickerson on 07958071969 for a confidential conversation.