A progressive accountancy practice are seeking to hire into their Corporate Tax team in Derby with applicants welcomed from Semi Senior / Assistant level through to Supervisor.
The role would largely be compliance based initially but with the opportunity for more advisory and dependent on your experience level may include reviewing CT computations etc.
You would be part of a modern, quick growing firm with a proven record for developing staff
* Preparation and submission of Corporation Tax Computations and CT600's.
* Dealing with basic tax queries on behalf of clients.
* Contact with H M Revenue & Customs as necessary.
* Routine tax advisory assignments under the guidance of the Tax Managers and Tax Partners.
* General client administration.
* To assist with the management of a portfolio of clients to ensure that all Tax computations and Corporate Tax Returns are prepared and submitted to H M Revenue & Customs by the due dates.
* Calculation of the client's tax liabilities together with a reconciliation of the tax due and advising clients accordingly.
* Initial preparation for meetings and attendance at meetings with clients.
* Undertaking routine tax advisory assignments under the guidance of the Tax Partners.