Blusource HR are currently recruiting for an experienced HR Advisor to join a leading professional services organisation, based in Birmingham city centre and well-located with easy access to public transport links.
Working as part of a good-sized HR team, key responsibilities will include:
* Providing first line HR advisory support with regards to Employee Relations queries
* Looking after applications for maternity, paternity, adoption, shared parental leave
* Managing flexible working requests
* Providing support to the HR Business Partners with organisational change initiatives
* Recruitment - helping the firm to attract and retain talent
* Supporting with disciplinary, grievance and absence cases
The ideal candidate will be an experienced HR Advisor; experience of working within a professional services environment would be advantageous. Ideally, you hold or be studying towards the CIPD qualification.
My client is looking to review applications as soon as possible so please apply today if this role is of interest!