We have a new role with a very good and stable employer close to Loughborough, North Leicester and within a short commute of Melton Mowbray, Ashby and South Nottinghamshire.
The level of role is flexible within reason. The firm have audits meaning this job would spend around around 40-50% of the year on fieldwork. The firm do therefore need someone with experience of audit work plus general practice accounts and tax skills. They would ideally like someone involved in a broad accounts and audit role including doing notes for clients, meetings on site, training juniors to a degree etc.
The firm operate from modern premises with parking on site and offer full support for studies and career progression with a broad role on offer.
There is not a detailed job description because they can be flexible on the person hired. However the below is a reasonable representation of the role.
* Accounts preparation
* Audit work
* Potentially offering assistance to new trainees
* Preparing year end accounts, personal tax, trust tax and company tax computations - with the support of a Senior staff member if required.
* Management Accounts on an ad hoc basis for clients
* Clients range from small sole traders & partnerships to large limited companies
* Accounts software used includes Iris, Sage, cloud based systems etc.
The salary totally depends on the level of qualification and experience of the chosen candidate. This practice will offer a broad variety of experience including audit and larger client work which is ideal for someone wanting to develop.